Reservations & Contact Information
We have three options for reservations:
Please feel free to call us the following toll free number:
1 (800) 290-2157
Check availability and make your reservation online by clicking here. If the dates you are looking for are showing sold out, please contact (800) 290-2157 and we may be able to accommodate you. The "Winter House" can only be reserved through (800) 290-2157.
Availability Search Form
Please use the form to your right to contact us with questions, as well as request a reservation. When requesting a reservation, please include the following details:
- Arrival & Departure Dates
- Number in Party
- Specify GuestHouse Inn or either
- Specific Room Desired (if any)
Upon receipt of your request, we will contact you with confirmation and deposit requirements.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
- Check in is 4:00 PM
- Check out is 11:00 AM
- Deposit Policy: 1st night deposit is required when making reservation with full payment due 7 days before arrival for the Cottage and Lighthouse, the Guesthouse vacation house with full payment due 30 days before your arrival.
- The cleaning fee is $100.00
- The tax is 9%
- Cancellation Policy: Deposits are refundable (less a $25.00 cancellation fee per room if notice of cancellation is received at least 7 days prior to the date of arrival. The main house has a $50 cancellation fee. Thirty days is required on the Guesthouse vacation house. The deposit and final payment are non refundable within seven days of your arrival and thrity days on the main house.
- All suites and vacation home are non-smoking
- Pet Friendly Inn
- Renting to pets is based on the discretion of the owner
- Guests must disclose their pet will be visiting when making the reservation
- A $10 per day per pet fee will be charged
- Pets are not to be left unattended at any time in the property
- Pets disturbing other guest will need to be removed from the property or the guest will be asked to vacate with no refund
- Pets are not to be on the furniture or beds
- Any damages to property are the responsibility of the pets owner
- Pet owners are responsible for picking up all pet waste and depositing in the outside trash bin.
- PET OWNERS AGREE TO THE ABOVE TERMS WHEN AGREEING TO RENT AT THE LOCATION. THE PET OWNER ALSO AGREES TO ALLOW ANY CHARGES FROM PET DAMAGE OR EXCRETORY RELATED MESSES IN THE ROOMS TO BE BILLED TO THEIR CREDIT CARD OR WITHHOLDING OF THE SECURITY